Hi, My name is Rose Marie O’Leary and I am a Registered Physical Therapist, Manipulative Therapist & Sports Injury Therapist. Cork Physical Therapy offers you a natural and drug-free approach to overcoming joint and muscular problems. Using a very “hands-on” approach, we identify and treat not only the symptoms, but in many cases, the underlying factors that may be causing the problem.
Each treatment is designed to suit you and your individual problem. We listen carefully to you and provide thorough consultation and assessment, to ensure that the most beneficial treatment is provided.
Do You Need Physical Therapy?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, then you may be in need of physical therapy.
- Do you suffer from back pain or neck pain?
- Do you have some form of repetitive strain injury?
- Do you suffer from osteoarthritis?
- Have you had whiplash from a car crash, either recently or some time in the past?
- Have you had a sports-related injury that is in need of treatment?
- Do you suffer from tennis or golfers elbow?
- Has your doctor told you that you have a frozen shoulder?
These are just some of the conditions we regularly treat at both our Passage West and Clogheen clinics. If your particular issue or problem is not listed above why not get in contact now and find out if we can help you.