Cork Physical Therapy have clinics in Passage West and Clogheen. Our therapists are highly qualified, highly experienced and dedicated to your best care at all times.
Here’s a little more information about our therapists –
Rose Marie O’Leary, BBS, IIPT(Phys), ITEC
Hi, my name is Rose Marie O’Leary and I am the owner of the Cork Physical Therapy clinics. Here’s a list of my qualifications and some relevant information about me.
- Qualified Physical Therapist & Sports Injury Therapist (IIPT)
- Qualified Manipulative Therapist & Craniosacral Therapist (IIPT)
- Qualified Remedial Massage. (IIPT)
- Qualified Gym Instructor (ITEC), Aerobics Instruction (ITEC)
- Diploma in Business Recreation & Leisure Management
- Degree in Business Studies and Marketing. (BBS)
- Previously worked in 2 well-known Osteopathic Clinics, working alongside Osteopaths, Physical Therapists, CST Therapists and Accupuncturists.
- Lecturer in the Irish Institute of Physical Therapy (with 6 years)
Worked with the Cork Ladies SnrB team, Inch Rovers Ladies Football and various other GAA and Soccer clubs.
Angela Heaton, B.Sc.
I began studying with I.I.P.T Cork in September 2010 and I have gained qualifications in Advanced Remedial Massage and Physical Therapy. I am continuing my studies in Sept 2012 by undertaking a third year after which I hope to receive a qualification in Manipulative Therapy.
I have previously been awarded a BSC Degree in Sports Science from St Marys College, Strawberry Hill, Twickenham. Whilst studying in London I also qualified as a Sports Massage Therapist.
Since returning from London in 2006 I have worked in various Leisure Centres and Health Clubs including Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre in New South Wales